Pages





Thursday 26 January 2012

Got me an award

Hey got me an award



The idea of the Liebster Blog Award is to spread the love from one small blog (under 200 followers) to other small blogs. This helps to spread knowledge and readership
Liebster” in German means “dearest”, so as part of the Liebster award tradition, I am going to pass this award to 5 blogs that I value, and that have both inspired and motivated me


Lorraine Harrison Rogers gave me this award. I got to know Lorraine more over a weekend away in Aberdeen she is a hoot with a great sense of dry humour which I loved. She is a very creative person and I love her ideas.

So the 5 people I will give to is:

Jen Lindsay - she is a great gal and doesnt mind me asking her daft questions. She is a very creative and organised person - I need to learn more from her about organisation since early retirement I seem to have lost it.

Steven Macari - well a Scots-Italian living in France needs something lol. Seriously Steven is a great crafter and now he is into cartonnage I am looking to him for some spiffing ideas!! And I love his thinking Life’s not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain… or more recently saying its Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely.... but to arrive sliding in sideways saying holy crap

The Gentleman Crafter whom I call Sir Jim - he is a fantastic creative person and gives freebies on his site, he deserves this award

Your Royal Froggy is an absolute scream and loves to craft, so to encourage her I give her this award, she does some great work but needs to be encouraged to believe it. She has me in knots with her comments and her work is lovely.

hmmm only 4 with under 200 will add another when I get one lol well will push the boat out a little
the other person is lilgreenbugville but she is  a wee bit over 200 followers so will give her the award for encouraging people and doing such fantastic freebies which are absolutely lovely, she is also a lovely lady.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! on your award!
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won something again!!!!
    Really chuffed about this one.
    Bit tired and emotional right now (as you know) and you just made me well up!

    Thankful and honoured is the little Pink Elf!
    XXXXXXX

    Sounds like that Tammy Wynette song...
    (Justified and ancient! And my dad drove an ice cream van!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I woke up out of a complete sleep and thought I never thanked Lady Margaret! Well, it's 2:00 a.m. and here goes...

    What an honor to be mentioned on your blog. I'm so grateful for all the support and encouragement you have so freely given. Thank you sweet lady!

    Your faithful servant,
    Sir Jim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am humbled and overwhelmed!! So sweet of you to include me!!! I'm so glad you are enjoying my first attempt at digital/hybrid mini book making!!!
    Blessings and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award. We do not pat others on the back enough and recognize their efforts. Good for you taking the time to honour them.

    ReplyDelete