Pages





Sunday 29 January 2012

Stack the deck binding Mini Album

All hail Laura hee hee, I just adore this stack the deck binding it is soooooo user friendly and I need that.  Loooove love love this method it suits me to a tee.  So simple to make and can fit any size of album you want.

I made this a longer one as it contains cards I received as a swop in Aberdeen Training, those girls rock.

 the cover has cynthialoowho's meshy bling on side, it is gorgeous in real life, and also she did a utube of how to make the bling swirls without buying them ready made.  See if this link works to view it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCA9Dibe5Ic
now I can do my own designs with my own cabochons and save money for more goodies tee hee

 Kathryn of Life on the (scrap) beach wrapped some ribbon round her stack the deck and I thought hey it can cover any little mishaps :) and made a pin to stick into it for some colour


a couple of the cards in the mini

No comments:

Post a Comment