Pages





Tuesday 29 April 2014

Scrapadabadoo Design Team - Use Your Stash

Hello folks, Mother’s Day in the UK has gone but I realised the US still have to have yours. 
So I thought a wee something for the bairns (children) to make.

When working with the nursery (pre-school) kiddies they loved to make something to use as a holder, sooooooooo I thought a wee holder for sweets, chocolate, scrapping goodies, flowers, scarf anything that they could put into it.

I thought they could make a TUSSIE MUSSIE and then decorate to their hearts content from your stash lol.  I used to get the wee ones to crayon over paper and then made the cone, they loved it.



I used some patterned paper I had in my stash (Bo Bunny Primrose), and a a lovely friend Char Huffman sent me some gorgeous ribbon to use as decoration for the handle and dangle.

I attached the ribbon handle with glue and put some lovely buttons over the top for decoration.
I made a wee dangle with some ribbon.

Pattern on how to make the cone.

No comments:

Post a Comment