Pages





Sunday 3 August 2014

Queen’s Secrets


This is a Faux Book Box, soo easy to make.  I have lots of fun making these.  Can be made to suit any occasion I often do it for weddings, also for birthdays, special days.  Some I put minis into, some I put sweeties/gifts into, others I use as a money gift box, some I do as a picture frame, some I do 3d stories the possibilities are endless.

This particular one I did a wee accordion mini for the inside.  You could put in tags instead.

clip_image002
Front of the Faux Box Card I used a free hand cut-out of DCWV Burlap Paper
I then chose some Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, these are sooo yummy
I also used some lace from my stash and some cabochon pearls.


clip_image004
Inside left I made two pockets  one for a large matt, one for a tag for journalling


clip_image006
Inside right I made a section to hold a wee accordion mini
Ribbon is from my stash
I used Martha Stewart Scalloped Teardrop Punch to decorate edges

clip_image008

Mini album, held together with some ribbon


clip_image010
accordian type mini album for inside the box

You can make these any size you want to the depth you want by altering the measurements  Instructions for this box can be found by clicking here
Let your creativity fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment